Connect to a Sunday Service
Video Streaming Tips
- For best results, we recommend using a modern, up-to-date browser. Chrome or FireFox will work well. Microsoft Edge will work fine. Please do not use an older browser like Internet Explorer if at all possible.
- Make sure you have a good internet connection. This may not work well if you are on a public wifi network or if you have issues at home when streaming video services like Netflix.
Request a DVD
If you are not able to join us on Sunday with the streaming service, we welcome to you request a DVD of our sermon by clicking the link below.
Join Our Ministries Online
Getting Started with Zoom
Our ministry groups are currently using Zoom, a video chat platform, to connect over prayer, Bible studies and much more! To get started, please go to zoom.us to create an account and download the software.
Zoom and South Fellowship Groups
Now that you’ve learned how to download Zoom, it’s time to find your South Fellowship group! Visit our Connect page to see a full list of dates and times our groups are meeting. If you haven’t received a link for your group yet, you can fill out a request form on this page.
- Keep yourself muted when not talking, to minimize feedback.
- Consider using earbuds to minimize feedback from the sound coming through your speakers (especially for those on cell phones).
- On a traditional phone, *6 works to mute and unmute.
Breakout Groups are a powerful way to start a group lesson and then divide up into smaller groups online for discussion. In order to plan and use breakout groups, our ministry leaders need you to have a Zoom account. Please send your zoom account email (not your password) to the ministry leader. This allows us to plan breakout groups for discussion during lessons.