A Community Gathering Space
Our 6510 Community Gathering Space exists to build relationships with local organizations, serve our neighbors, and create and maintain a safe and vibrant environment for all.
6510 – A COMMUNITY GATHERING SPACE
- Cost is $50 for the first 2 hours and $15 per hour after that.
- The purpose for using the space must be specified in the reservation request.
- Bookings require four business days of notice.
- As soon as your reservation request is approved, 6510 is only available to the reserving party. The reservation is officially approved when the party is sent their unique entry code in a confirmation email.
- Each group that uses 6510 will be given a unique code to access the space. The assigned code will open the front door 10 minutes before the reserved start time and will stop working at the end of the reserved time.
- Interested in having a barista on hand during your gathering? Please contact Atlas Coffee at [email protected].
- 12 small tables
- 1 large table
- 36 chairs
- 1 couch
- 6 soft chairs
- 3 6ft folding tables
- 1 food/beverage bar cart
- TV with Apple TV and HDMI hook-up
- 2 single-stall restrooms
- 1 small private room with 1 small table and 3 chairs
- sink area for hand washing and water access
6510 Use Requirements
- 6510 (South Fellowship) agrees to let the User use the premises for the reserved purposes, dates, and times.
- User knows this is a privilege and agrees to leave the premises in original condition by the end of the reserved time. Full garbage bags should be removed, replaced with fresh bags, and the full bag placed by the door in the northeast corner of the room. Bathrooms will be serviced at the end of each day.
- User agrees to pay for any damages made during use.
- User agrees to clean and lock up the space used. Garbage is placed in the trash receptacle and all equipment and furnishings are returned to the original location.
- User agrees that the premises will not be used for any unlawful purposes and will obey all laws, rules and regulations of all governmental authorities while using the facility. This includes refraining from using drugs, alcohol or tobacco on South Fellowship’s premises.
- User agrees to abide by any rules or regulations for the use of the premises that are attached to this agreement.
- User agrees to hold harmless, indemnify and defend owner (including owner’s agents, employees and representatives) from any liability for injury or damage including, but not limited to: bodily injury, personal injury, emotional injury or property damage which may result from any person using the above described premises, its entrances and exits and surrounding areas, for User’s purposes, regardless of whether such injury or damage results from the negligence of South Fellowship (including owners agents, employees and representatives) or otherwise.
- User agrees to be responsible for preparing for use and returning to the pre-use condition all areas of the premises which User will use, including entrances and exits.
- User agrees to conduct a visual inspection of the premises, including entrances and exits, prior to each use, and agrees that the premises will be used only if it is in a safe condition.
- User understands this agreement may be canceled unilaterally by either party before the said event without written notice. User agrees that South Fellowship has first priority over any space used.
- User agrees that this agreement is non-transferable to any other party. Any such attempt by the User to transfer this agreement renders this agreement void at the sole discretion of the owner.