Thank you for supporting God’s work at South Fellowship and beyond by giving. It’s because of the generosity of people that financially support God’s work that we’re able to do every thing we do.
If you’d like to give, you can get started by clicking the link on the right to give through our online giving system, PushPay. Thank you for your generosity!
GIVE THROUGH PUSHPAY
Make a Difference
God is a generous God, and he has called us to be generous people. One of the greatest joys we have as followers of Jesus is to be a part of what He is doing in the world. We do that by investing our time, our abilities, and our finances. South Fellowship Church is full of people who have given sacrificially and joyfully for many years and the Kingdom of God has grown because of it. What a joy!
Other Ways to Give
On Sundays you can give cash or checks during the offering at service. You can also mail checks to our office at 6560 S Broadway, Littleton CO 80121. Please address checks to “South Fellowship Church.”
Stock Grants, Appreciated Stock Gifts, Giving Stocks or Securities:
Making a gift from appreciated stock or other securities is a great way to give more in a tax advantaged way. You’ll receive a charitable income tax deduction for the full fair market value of the stock, and the church will avoid paying capital gains tax. If you wish to make a gift stock or securities, please talk with your financial advisor. Also let our accountant know at [email protected]. The accounting team is available to help or answer any questions you might have.
If you are interested in making South Fellowship a part of your estate planning, we are happy to discuss that was well. Please let us know if you have questions or need assistance including South Fellowship in your Will, Charitable Remainder Trust, IRA Beneficiaries, Donor Advised Fund, or other estate planning resources. Contact the accounting team at [email protected] with any questions.
AmazonSmile is a simple way for you to support South every time you shop on Amazon:
- Go to smile.amazon.com to set up your account.
- Choose “South Fellowship Church” from the list of charities.
Your Amazon login information, shopping cart, Wish List, registries and account settings are all the same on AmazonSmile. Every time you shop at AmazonSmile, South Fellowship will receive a donation from Amazon – it’s that easy!
Giving to South can be as easy as sending a text! Text “SOUTHFELLOWSHIPGIVE” to 77977 to give today.
South Fellowship is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability, which requires high standards of biblical accountability, board governance, financial transparency, integrity in fundraising, and proper use of charity resources. This membership provides an extra level of accountability, helping demonstrate our adherence to strict guidelines and openness with regards to our finances.
There are a few things we want you to know about stewardship of the finances at South Fellowship:
- As a leadership team (staff, elders, and deacons), we make it our goal to be generous with the finances we are entrusted with. We give over 10% of our operating income towards missions (global and local) and we allow 75+ outside organizations to use our facility on an annual basis. There is a cost to using our building in that way, but we believe it’s worth it! in addition, we operate a Food bank that serves 70-100 people every week. Generosity is part of our DNA.
- We make it our goal to operate with total transparency regarding our books. If you have questions about the way we are spending the money you entrust to the church, please don’t hesitate to ask. We are a part of ECFA (Evangelical Council of Financial Accountability) so that we have an outside organization making sure we are using finances in an appropriate manner.
- We want to operate as a church with good financial principles, but we also want to train our people to be good stewards of their finances. To that end, we offer Financial Peace University twice each year. Check our website for more details on an upcoming class. See our events page to do this.
- Staff salaries comprise roughly 50% of our operating budget. We have made it our goal to hire great staff and to pay them a fair wage. To that end, the compensation committee reviews staff salaries every 2 years. They use research complied by an outside organization that gives a salary range for each position (it takes into account the geographic location, size of the church, responsibility of the role, etc.). It is our goal to be in middle/upper-middle for each position.
- As elders, we recognize that we will give an account to the Lord for the way that we use church money. We take that very seriously. Our goal is that every dime and dollar given is used to make much of the name of Jesus!